12/30/11

twenty twelve




new years eve is one of my least favorite holidays, but holds the most personal significance.

I like starting out with a list of goals i want to accomplish for the next year. this past year i designed a 15 piece debut collection and, with the help of a handful of friends, produced my first fashion show. such a big moment for me.

i'm already looking forward to checking off my list of goals for 2012, including designing a website for aliceanna, putting together my second fashion show, and (yikes) moving to LA with my boyfriend.

new years eve has a sort of magic about it. The air is filled with such hope; ambition levels are at an all time high. starting over has an indescribable feeling to it. We are given a fresh start, use it to its potential.

have a good one!